That's funny! The person on the field be it raider 13 or who ever he is ran strait across the field right towards Phil, waving a shirt and then robbins apprehended him.
Marking territory?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That's funny! The person on the field be it raider 13 or who ever he is ran strait across the field right towards Phil, waving a shirt and then robbins apprehended him.
Ummm no it was a shirt that was made for the game, the shirt said " I Spy Victory" guess thats why your coach didn't like it too much...and I didn't take it off...I had my regular shirt on...and was waiving the one that was made on OUR side
and I didn't run towards Phil, spare me lol
I admit it was in the direction of PV but about 20 0r 25 feet away from Phil or Pv's coaching staff, before Phil "assaulted", not apprehended, thats what police officers do, not people who think they are one
What charges could phil press.... Probably none... but The Town Of Big Stone Gap could persue "Instigating a Riot" charges... Becuase of your actions was fueling a all ready violitle situation.
It should have said I'm the fool..cause that is what u and all the other strangers are acting like on here...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Assaulted? That's what was going to happen if phil did not get to you first... Your stupid actions put quite the bullseye on yourself.
No, you dont put your hands on somebody and jerk them around, sorry
and it was never meant for any player, because they played their hearts out and not for any coach I do have respect for them
At that point, as much as this pains me to say, Phil getting a hold of you was probably the best thing that could have happened. Some others might not have been so easy regarding it.
You were basically Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3 with the sign on you...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Sorry but I don't agree, but I prolly was lol
But Im not trying to argue, just wanted to clear the air bout the pressing charges issue, he did apologize...so like I said it was a great game, one of the best I have ever seen....guess we let our emotions get the best of us
Bookmarks